Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Lesson 3

Content


Memory as a process. Long term memory is distributed storage of distributed data. Neural networks place as cascades with high integration between them.

  • All connections are dynamic - they are affected by all around I am
  • Conceptions and essence - support to fast find it
  • Memories is not "file", memory is dynamic process to extract information from the network by the essence

How does it works?

  1. The first, all incoming experience and information decompose to the elementary data for the brain and distributed into the network. But save common essence. 
  2. If I need it - I'll use essence and brain compile all data for me ... 
  3. Experience and emoji affects to the memories ... That determine that equal info for the two people will have difference.

Working memory is storage for previous data incoming. Easy to lost this information without transfer data into the long term memory. We have only four slots of working memory that is so small. We are overestimate it ... For example: repeat new phone number many times to remember it.

Need to be careful with working memory and save important data into the long-time memory before information will be clear. Don't overabundant working memory. Possible to increase size of working memory ... 

To transfer data into the long term memory need to do spaced repeating of the information and practice. Brain will repeat all cycle of his work process and provide better quality of knowledge or skill. But don't mix many information because working memory is short - I can't complete if I do many task together.

What is important to spaced repeating?
  1. Better to do 20 repeats at 20 days, then 20 repeats at single day. Don't overabundant.
  2. Use structure of the information - eases learn and decrease work amount for the brain.
  3. No less then three "lessons" in the various format: listen, read, write, do practice.

  • Knowledge
    • Long term memory and working memory is important for the learn
    • Working memory have around 4 slots only
    • I can lost new info in the working memory easily
  • Methods
    • Move information from the working memory into the long term memory
  • I set to
    • Memory is process, isn't "file"
    • Set effective spaces between repeating
    • To save info need to save it into the long term memory

My notes






Conclusion


  1. Control the working memory - size is so small.
  2. Repeating into the various formats is important to complete effective knowledge and skills.
  3. Do effective paused between repeating.
  4. Do mind break.