Saturday, October 29, 2022

Lesson 6

Content


Target is important. How to determine target? SMART is method to do it.

  • S [Specific] - determine it fully and without excess.
  • M [Measurable] - possible to say about cost and result in the any measure.
  • A [Attainable] - I have resources to do it & I have that can use.
  • R [Relevant] - why do I need it?
  • T [Time Based] - need to set time limit - when do I have it?

Way on the Everest is not a moment. This way is long ascent step by step. Need to decomposed large target to less, that easily to achieve.

Decomposed is method to divide large target to less targets, with conditions:

  1. Each small target is enough space in my brain separately. I'm not afraid each small target.
  2. Control priority between them. First provide second and difficult is balanced
  3. Planning these small targets by method from previous lesson and SMART also

Work in the group. Talk about essence good method to increase knowledge about it.

  1. Peer-to-peer - between equals. Prepare questions, we are equal, switch roles
  2. Board of directors - based on the plan & theses without moderators (UK parliament)

My notes









Conclusion


  1. SMART append to previous lesson about planning
  2. Decomposed is important
  3. Work in the group increase knowledge about essence