Content
Sleeping is important path of education. If I sleep:
- Brain clear toxins, they are waste of neurons work
- Brain set focusing on zero level and work in the unfocused more very powerful
- Works on the tasks and do many repeating neurons connections that do they more stronger
Possible to use this effect to learn new information. If I read any information or do another learn task before go to sleep. I load it into the brain to the nightly processing.
Possible and need to train brain. Brain is very powerful, but don't like to spend resources and work. Effective training to train brain:
- 2 minutes see on the second clock hand and set focus on it ignore and drive away all thought that will come. Better to do at 5 minutes before the work
- "Fingers move" to change focus between tasks but not lost focused mode. Around 2 minutes
- To train working memory - see 10 second on the difficult picture and restore that I remembered from this picture ...
Important need to do it regularity - many month and years.
- Knowledge
- Sleeping clear brain and help to learn and solve tasks
- Methods
- Train attention and memory
- I set to
- Sleeping is important path of the learning
My notes
Conclusion
- Sleeping is important path of education
- Brain training is effective method to increase brain powerful and do result better
