Content
If you are interested it, it's easier to learn. Interest is emotion that possible to be under control. I'm can produce each emotion in the my brain and interest also. We are produce emotions or can not to do it, emotions are not control us.
Neuromodulators is chemical compounds - they are affect to the neurons and change their works cycle: speed, compound. They are include:
- Serotonin - alpha-male have high level of it. Person who do actions with high risk level and do many mistakes have low level of the Serotonin.
- Acetilcholine - affect to the long-term memory and concentration of attention.
- Dopamine - affect to the motivation, learn, making decisions. If I do and I like, dopamine will produce and my brain think it's good to repeat.
I'll increase my skill in these practice too - planning, making decisions, grammar in the social environment. Fitness can help to fix experience.
- Knowledge
- How work: serotonin, acetilcholine, dopamine
- Methods
- Check my way to the target
- Include learn into the real life
- I set to
- Learning process take time
My notes
I'm think that I need to go step by step from the choose action with low level risk, to the concentrate to the it and activate long-term memory for new information. I continuous to do it with enjoy if I can - it will produce interest of the new theme for me ...
If I can continuous - I'll have complete learn in the single skill. One or more skill can provide all that I need in the social environment. Not bad if I can't continuous, because I get experience and spend less time. I'll have many various information that help me in the my life, but it isn't professional skill.
Conclusion
Choose some important professional skills from the experience - don't afraid try them to understand how it for me. Support professional skills - don't stop. I'll have comfort in the social environment.
Collect another chunks. Increase skills: planning, making decisions, social grammar.
Some fitness will provide better quality for the learning.
.png)