Monday, October 24, 2022

Lesson 1

Content

Brain is system with high level complexity. Why?

  1. Brain have 80 billion neurons, each neuron have 15.000 connections with other.
  2. Brain uses 20-30% of all resource of organism but it's only 2% of mass
  3. Experience for the brain it's all that we can get
Brain is predictive machine. He do predictive analyze all time and never don't sleep. Brain don't need stimulation for the work, brain can work without external incentives. But result of brain works affects of the external actions - he include these data into the analyze.

We can change external environment, sources of information, that do or not to do, e.t.c We'll change result of the brain works also. New knowledge is new connections between neurons, that based on the real protein mass.

  1. Between neurons appear new connection ... 
  2. Need to repeat new information to do connection strongest ... 
  3. It'll gain protein mass and transform to the tract, permanent skill!

Brain have two works mode - focused and unfocused. In the unfocused mode more neurons are involved. It's like to conscious and unconscious brain works. In unfocused mode I don't limited by conditions, terms and another - brain have freedom. He can do new thoughts. It works on full power if I'm sleeping.

To use focused mode need no less then 25 minutes for the learn!

  • Knowledge
    • Brain is predictive machine
    • New knowledge is new connections between neurons
    • Brain have focused and unfocused mode
  • Methods
    • Do breaks into the work
  • I set to
    • I can control my life through brain modes
    • Break it's switching between brain modes. It isn't time spend

My notes





Conclusion


I must use full cycle for the effective learn.