Sunday, November 6, 2022

Lesson 12

Content


N. V. Gogol' method to do work at fixed time is simple:
  1. Prepare instrument for the work - it's so easy!
  2. Sit on the table - sit and no more!
  3. Do something ... very little task - may be print one word ... 
  4. Second word after ...
  5. These steps will run the work' process!
How does it works?
  • Focus on the process, don't think about result
  • Dive into the environment - do it in the place the right for the job
  • Decompilation to the simple tasks
  • Action disable pain also

"Einstenllung" - attitude, set to anything ... If I know many templates (chunks) and many knowledge - it'll block new ideas and information. New conception can't come to me.

"Open Mind" is method to do personal view for each knowledge. I need to get my opinion about each theme for exclude this trap. 

Example: I'm near of any event that also show on the TV too. I can watch TV and get opinion about event from it. But I can come to the event and see what is here and make personal opinion!

"Choking" - trap that can get stress, decrease motivation, apathy. If I'll begun learn without prepare - It can catch me. It's equal to fast start and not think that I need to do it ... As fast impressive attack without information about enemy.

Sources searching & introductions to reviews! For exclude it, prepare: speak with friends, read about it, check that people know about it, check literature about it ... e.t.c.

  • Knowledge
    • How N.V. Gogol' method works
    • Two trap of my mind
  • Methods
    • N.V. Gogol' method
    • "Open Mind"
    • Prepare for the new knowledge
  • I set to
    • Thinking and learning personal is important

My notes








Conclusion


  1. May be impossible to exclude all traps, but possible to fix all of them.
  2. Some traps is very dangerous.
  3. Some difficult to catch and fix them, because they are little and hidden.
  4. Use simple method by N.V. Gogol to begun - it's so really easy.