Thursday, October 27, 2022

Lesson 4

Content


Procrastination and another mind traps - how to learn fast and exclude overabundant? Procrastination based on the evolution. It's reflection to the pain that task can do to the brain. It's equal postpone. Why is it possible?

  1. Historical brain works for the save people and not for the learning.
  2. Brain need resources to work, he not like spend resources. Cost to the brain' works is high.
  3. He change focus to the anything that more easier. 

I have my brain ... but I don't have full control of him. The simple way is gift at the finally of difficult job (dopamine). "Pomodoro" is dividing of the large task to simple parts by 25 minutes for each. Focus on the process, gift after each step.

Important that action without thinking can disable pain. Do it, don't think.

  • Knowledge
    • Brain wants to save resources
    • If I not like anything - pain will come
  • Methods
    • "Pomodoro" - dopamine each 25 minutes, focus on process
  • I set to
    • Procrastination it's not social effect, it's method by my brain
    • Don't think - do it!

My notes





Conclusion

  1. Procrastination it's not social effect, it's method by my brain
  2. Don't think - do it!
  3. If I have many procrastination affects need to think about task, possible that this task is not for me or it's bad task, maybe.