Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Lesson 2

Content


If I learn - I change myself, my body tissues. It isn't metaphor it's really fact. After sleeping neurons' dendrites produce new synapses - that need to communications between neurons.



It's cause why need time to learn. Each time if I do break - I enable unfocused brain mode that to brain works on full power and do important work to create tissues. And also:
  1. Brain search new ideas
  2. Recharge brain resources
  3. Consolidation information

Why is education project? 

  1. Target and requirement to the resources
  2. Time limited
  3. Result

"Plan is nothing. Planning is all". Plan is easy to become irrelevant ... Planning is a process that never don't stop. Effective planning of these three essences, will do my learning successful.:
  1. Time
  2. Attention
  3. Energy and mental endurance

Knowledge clouds or equal service is very good, because:
  1. Any that didn't write, will be lost
  2. Need to save into the structure for easily find it
  3. It's additional communicate with information, additional protein for the neurons' dendrites

  • Knowledge
    • Breaks need to recharge energy and attention
    • Need time to learn, it's important!
  • Methods
    • Make data storage in clouds service
  • I set to
    • Brain can't change immediately need time to do it
    • Clouds of knowledge saves time, provide structure for the information and help to remember


My notes







Conclusion


  1. Planning is a process
  2. Need to think about resources that provide reach the target also
  3. Use effective instrument to planning